Fabulously Optimized changes some default options of Minecraft to improve your gameplay.
Because the pack is using YOSBR, the options will only change if you do not have
options.txtor mod-specific files in
configfolder already, e.g. by using a clean profile. That also means you can freely update the pack without losing your settings!
¹ ["vanilla","Fabric Mods","lambdabettergrass/default","continuity/default","continuity/glass_pane_culling_fix","file/Mod Menu Helper.zip","midnightcontrols/bedrock"]
Fabulously Optimized includes some mods that fix vanilla bugs. Similar to the mod inclusion policy, they must be meaningful to 70%+ users to get enabled (e.g. FPS drops, crashes, platform-specific annoyances...).
Want to get a bug fixed in Fabulously Optimized? Here's what you'll need to do:
- 4.Describe the bug, mention the mod that fixes it and why it is important to 70-80% of users
- 5.If accepted, expect the fix to be enabled in the next version of FO :)
The modpack is already configured for the best performance and simplest experience for most users.
If you want to configure something, you'll most likely find it on
Video Settings.... If you have a powerful computer or monitor, you may want to disable Vsync there.
For other things like dynamic lights, better grass and zoom:
- 2.Read the descriptions of the mods to see what they do
- 3.If the pencil is blue, you can configure the mod by clicking the config button
- If you don't see any pencils, you don't have the Mod Menu Helper resource pack enabled for some reason. Click
⏵on "Mod Menu Helper.zip" →
Done→ go to point 1 of this tutorial